Payroll Year End 21/22 - Client Email
Hi Client Name,
Please find attached the following relating to the 2021/22 Payroll Year End:
- A Payment Summary report showing all employees that have been employed and paid by your business during the 2021-22 Tax Year
- A P32 report showing the Tax and National Insurance amounts that should have been paid to HMRC during the 2021-22 Tax year.
- A PDF, containing a P60 for each employee that was employed by your business as of the 06th April 2022. This is for your records only.
- The P60 summarises each employees total pay and deductions for the Tax Year.
Please review and check all documents accordingly.
Your ‘Year-End’ submission to HMRC will be undertaken within the next 7 days. If we don’t hear from you before this date, the assumption will be that the above mentioned documents have met your approval.
Once the final submission has been undertaken, your employees P60’s will be distributed in the following way:
- Payslip portal clients: P60's will be published on or before the 31st May-22.
- Email Payslip Clients: P60's will be emailed to employees on or before the 31st May-22.
- Other: P60’s have been attached to this email, ready for you to distribute to employees.
Please note: P60’s need to be distributed to all employees before the 31st May 2022 deadline.